Thursday, September 10, 2009

It was you.

You should read THIS first.













...I stood there,frozen like a statue,time had seemed to cease and the room in deep silence,reality had become surreal.Everything felt as if it fell right into place just as fate found destiny.I shifted my weight from foot to foot as I stood there nervous,heart pounding as fast as ever.I stood there watching you twirl your hair with your fingers anxious at whether I would make the first move.And I did,I manned up and slowly paced my steps towards her.The teak flooring creaked under my pressure.As I slowly crept forward,she giggled.
She was wearing a black sweat top over her outfit which didn’t help hide her physique,her hair flowing over her shoulders and onto her chest.She wasn’t wearing any jewelry nor any make-up but eye-liner,even so she looked as stunning as ever.
With every step closer, infinite number of scenarios ran through my mind ranging from great to disastrous. Of course the worst case scenario would be me embarrassing myself in front of her and the attraction that I thought was mutual was instead just me,afterall it takes two to tango they say.The best of course was,well,I’ll leave it to that.At the same time,I ran many scenarios in my head as how to approach the situation and my options ultimately boiled down to what I thought was best .
The best and most possible approach would be the classic “hi” or “hi there” with the casual hand shake or the more risky approach of “hello stranger” in a seducing manner with more physical contact.I couldn’t help but also think about the more random and inappropriate approaches of which was “hi,I think you’re very sexy..yum” and “grr,you so fine I’ll put honey all over you and eat you up.nom nom nom nom”
The random thoughts triggered a chuckle, however no audible than a needle hit the floor and unconsciously a small grin followed.I had gone ahead with the riskier approached and had figured out just what I wanted to do. I stood less than a feet before you and I could smell the fragrance of your hair.You looked at me wearily with those hazel eyes,at this distance I could make out the hints of bluish and yellowish streaks in your eyes and realized how breathtaking they were.
As I was about to open my mouth, I was interrupted by her.
“So…what were you grinning about?” she asked in a very cheeky voice.







To be continued...









Cheerio

5 comments:

  1. "grr,you so fine I’ll put honey all over you and eat you up.nom nom nom nom”
    ROFLMAO this line really cracked me up! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahaa. wth man? that sentence spoiled everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, this is some good shit . :) !
    -j3ff-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahah! "grr,you so fine I’ll put honey all over you and eat you up.nom nom nom nom”

    FUNNY LA YOU! xD i actually imagined you saying that.

    ReplyDelete