Monday, August 10, 2009

2 years,3 months,4 weeks,8 days,10 hours,12minutes,14seconds ago


That familiar song plays startling me as it catches me off guard.I feel my phone vibrating,it was my phone ringing.I check to see the caller ID to find you calling me as I wait to board my flight.
"Hey you,I was just thinking of you.' I say in a very cheerful and excited voice
"Hey.." Your tone blunt and dull.
The initially greetings motioned for what I knew was not going to be a very pleasant conversation.
Our conversation somehow lacked the previous enthusiastic and joyful spirit.It had only been mere minutes but had felt as hours on my side
"May I have your attention please,we are now boarding"
"I have to go,it's time for me to board."I say dreading to imagine how our future conversation would be like
"Yeah I know,I heard."
"I'll talk to you soon alright?I'll only be gone a week.Goodbye".
"Goodbye and please take care" you say with uncertainty.
I hang up,letting out a heavy sigh as I pull my backpack over my back.As I board my flight,I look back wishing the conversation would have gone differently,but at the same time glad to be able to get away from it all.

Little did I know,this was the beginning of my adventure.







cheerio
p.s. I think i'm stressed and therefore i blog.
p.p.s Maybe i'm not stressed.
p.p.p.s I swear on DarthVaders grave that i made this up.haha

2 comments: