Friday, October 16, 2009

To the Couple

Dear Jeremy/Deborah & Deborah/Jeremy (just in case you guys argue at whose name should come first.)

First and foremost,I would like to congratulate the both of you two on your 4th anniversary,and by 4 i mean by years and not months. 4 years = 48 months = 192 weeks =1344 days. By means,not an easy accomplishment.And also not forgetting Happy Birthday Jeremy,my gay twin brother.(HE DOESNT HAVE GAY ISSUES OKAY!)

We been friends for more than 5 years now,and I've seen the both of you through the ups and downs of life,period.The both of you,are better halfs of each other,complimenting one another.What you guys have is by far,the most amazing thing I have witness.I has but been a pleasure and honor to watch to both of you grow together spiritually as one.

I am already lost for words.So before I end,I wish the both of you many blessed years full of love ,joy and continue growing together as one.May the stars and heavens watch over you both.




Cheerio.




p.s. Jeremy,this is your birthday & anniversary post. =P
p.s.s I couldn't post any pictures,cause i need to get approval before posting.=P

No comments:

Post a Comment