Friday, January 23, 2009

I wish I could tell You.

I hugged You for the last time
I held You in my embrace for the final time
I kissed You and Said my final goodbyes
"This isn't goodbye" i said.
I got into the car,not wanting to let You go
I switched on the radio trying to take my mind of You
"Called you for the first time yesterday
Finally found the missing part of me
Felt so close but you were far away
Left me without anything to say
Now I'm speechless, over the edge
I'm just breathless
I never thought that I'd catch this love bug again
Hopeless, head over heels in the moment
I never thought that I'd get hit by this love bug again"
My eyes water and glimmered
like the reflection of the moon in water
The tears rolled down like shinny pearls
Each following with greater anticipation
& thats when I realized.
how much You mean do me.





Cheerio.

p.s.I still blog HERE

1 comment: